Your business blog is one of the easiest and most cost-effective marketing tools. Most businesses have woken up to the fact that they must take content and blog management seriously to ensure they attract and engage with their target audiences.
Did you know that more than 70% of people conduct online research on a product or service before they make their buying decision and reach out to a seller? Thus, you need to make sure that your content is informative, clear and flawless.
Moreover, right content creation and blogging strategies can drive traffic to your site, help you reach new customers, increase sales and establish you as a leader of your niche. Work these wise tactics for content creation and blog management success:
Develop an Identity for Your Blog and Content
You should build and plan your blog identity to maximize your branding efforts. Unique content is what will attract customers to your business:
- Use a distinct voice and unique style in your content
- Use particular sense of humor in your blog posts
- Let your bloggers use their author names and profile photos on their posts
- Make your posts more personal
Your personal touch is crucial to the success of your blog and content. Remember that readers are more likely to respond to you and buy your products or services if you avoid selling in your blog posts and keep it informal.
Make Sure to Produce High Quality Fresh Content
The quality of the content you are posting will always be the most important. Wise tactics will make your blog and content work for you:
- Outsource your content and blog writing to a professional content writing service provider, if you lack time or writing skills.
- Produce high quality content regularly, but don’t overdo it. Update your audience as soon as there is something fresh and informative to say.
- Conduct a research to produce high quality content.
- Encourage feedback and interaction in your posts.
- Always stick to a point.
- Use not less than 300 words and not more than 500-600 words in your posts.
- Make sure your content and blog posts are simple, easy to read and comprehend.
It’s no secret that valuable content is the key to an effective business blog. It helps to increase the visibility of your business and brand, driving users to visit your website.
Add Sharing Options to Your Content and Blog Posts
Blogging is a component of the social media marketing. Consider adding sharing options to your content and posts:
- Social media marketing tools can help get top search engine position. Optimize your content using keywords and tags in your posts.
- Make it easy for your readers to share your content and blog posts. Add share icons to your pages and posts.
- Link your blog to your website. You can use RSS feeds to ensure your website always has fresh content.
- Post inbound links in your blog posts. This will help you to drive traffic to specific landing pages of your website.
Having quality content is great, but not having sharing icons in your content is a mistake. Make sure that your readers can share every post you publish. It’s been discovered that many people follow brands online just because of the interesting content.
More than 80 percent of USA internet users tend to trust information posted in the blogs and more than 60 percent of the USA has made purchases based on a post in a blog.
Latest posts by Andy Baxter (see all)
- Ditch Black Hat and Get Back to the Basics of Search Engine Optimization - March 2, 2016
- 5 Simple Online Marketing Hacks For Real Estate Agents - February 22, 2016
- How to Use LinkedIn to Market Your Business - February 17, 2016